Who is Baker St. Associates?
- A professional background screening firm that has assisted small to multinational businesses in pharmaceutical, manufacturing, service, financial, retail and other industries since 1987.
- Our service area includes the United States, Canada, and locations around the globe.
- The principles of the company have previously held key executive roles in corporate environments that focused on management and investigative services. Combined they have over 65 years of experience.
- Each member of our team is recruited from a professional environment and carefully screened through our own background process. All associates participate in a comprehensive investigative training program prior to beginning their assignment as an Account Investigator.
- Our resources include access to the most advanced public and private informational databases currently available, and a nationwide network of on-site court researchers and international partners, so we are able to provide screening solutions around the globe.
- We offer a customized Background Package for each client. Upon engagement each of our clients has personal access to an assigned primary Account Investigator.
- This Account Investigator along with a member of our management team is responsible for the orientation of the client to the Baker St. process. While learning about the clients specific needs we also discuss industry related questions that would be important to your company. This allows us to get to know your business and for you to get to know Baker St.
- Customer service is our number one priority. As a result you will always reach a "live" person when you call our company during regular business hours.
- We value your time and your business, any member of our staff that answers the phone cand and will be able to help you.
- Our clients have told us that our services are of the highest quality. Ninety-five percent (95%) of our new business is derived from referrals.
- We operate in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and guidelines, including those set forth by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) including its revisions to date, Driver's Privacy Protection Act (DPPA), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
- Baker St. Associates offers a secure web portal through which clients can order background screening reports and view, download, or print completed reports.
- By taking advantage of our software's XML capabilities, we can create a custom interface with most HR applicant tracking systems. This provides another option for a seamless exchange of information between your system and ours.
- We care about our business, our employees, and our clients.